ORGANISATIONAL BEHAVIOUR SOLVED NOTES EBOOK CHAPTERWISE
Product Details: ORGANISATIONAL BEHAVIOUR SOLVED NOTES EBOOK CHAPTERWISE
Format: EBOOK DOWNLOAD IN FEW HOURS
Pub. Date: NEW EDITION APPLICABLE FOR Current EXAM
Edition Description: 2019-20
Pages : 200+
RATING OF EBOOK: EXCELLENT DOWNLOAD IN FEW HOURS
- DOWNLOAD EBOOK WITH NOTES CHAPER WISE
PREVIEW OF CHAPTERS SYLLABUS
(The objective of this course is to teach the student about the organizational theories, dynamics,
conflict, change, culture etc)
Unit-I: Meaning and scope of OB-Challenges and opportunities – Foundations of Individual
behaviour, values, attitude, job satisfaction, personality, perception and emotions.
Unit – II: Motivation-Theories, Group dynamics – Leaderships styles..
Unit –III: Organizational conflict-causes and consequences-conflict and Negotiation.
Unit-IV: Organisational change, change process resistance to change and Organisational
Unit – V: Organisational Culture-Creating an Ethical Organisation-Managing Stress-Organisational
(Case Studies are Compulsory)
1. Udai Pareek, Organizational Behaviour, Oxford University Press.
2. Karam Pal, Management Process and Organisational Behavioujr, IK Int Pub Hourse,ND
3. Moorhead & Griffin, Introduction to Organizational Behaviour, Cengage, New Delhi
4. Arun Kumar and Meenakshi, Orgnisational Behaviour, Vikas, ND
5. Fred Luthans, Organisational Behaviour, McGraw Hill, New Delhi
6. RK.Suri, Organizational Behaviour, Wisdom Publication
7. Aswathappa K, Organisational Behaviour, Himalaya, Mumbai
8. Neeraj Kumar, Organisational Behaviour, Prentice Hall
CP 107: QUANTITATIVE TEACHNIQUES FOR MANAGEMENT
Objective: to make the students familiar with the statistical and mathematical techniques and their
applications in business decision making.
Unit-I: Concept – Nature, Scope and importance of quantitative techniques – Applications of
quantitative techniques in business decision making.
Unit – II: Measures of Central Tendency – Measures of Dispersion –Simple Correlation and
Regression Analysis – Concept and Applications of Multiple Regressions.
Unit –III: Concept of Probability- Probability Rules – Joint and Marginal Probability – Baye’s
Theorem- Probability Distributions- Binomial, Poisson, Normal and Exponential Probability
Unit-IV: Sampling and Sampling Distributions – Estimation – Point and Interval Estimates of
Averages and proportions of small and Large Samples –Concepts of Testing Hypothesis –One
Sample Test for Testing Mean and Proportion of Large and Small Samples.
Unit – V: Tests Two Samples –Tests of Difference between Mean and Proportions of Small and
Large Samples – Chi-square Test of Independence and Goodness of Fitness- Analysis of Variance.
1. Pdf book chapter wise
2. Detail chapter wise quality notes
3. Ready to print
4. Download in few hrs or 24 hrs
5. Huge selling