INTERNATIONAL TRADE PROCEDURES AND DOCUMENTATIONSOLVED NOTES EBOOK CHAPTERWISE
INTERNATIONAL TRADE PROCEDURES AND DOCUMENTATION SOLVED NOTES EBOOK CHAPTERWISE
Product Details: INTERNATIONAL TRADE PROCEDURES AND DOCUMENTATION SOLVED NOTES EBOOK CHAPTERWISE
Format: EBOOK DOWNLOAD IN FEW HOURS
Pub. Date: NEW EDITION APPLICABLE FOR Current EXAM
Edition Description: 2018-19
Pages : 220+
RATING OF EBOOK: EXCELLENT DOWNLOAD IN FEW HOURS
- DOWNLOAD EBOOK WITH NOTES CHAPER WISE
PREVIEW OF CHAPTERS SYLLABUS
INTERNATIONAL TRADE PROCEDURES AND DOCUMENTATION
1. Export Procedures and Documents: The Search for an overseas buyer, Processing an Export Order, Negotiation of Documents, Role of Banks in Export-Import Transactions.
2. Methods of Payments and INCO Terms: Methods of Payment, Financing Exporters and Importers, Instruments of Payment.
3. EXIM Strategies and Export Marketing: EXIM Business Plan and Strategy, Export Strategy Formulation, ExportFinancing, Import Strategy (Souring Strategy), International Marketing, Export Marketing – Going Global,
Different Forms of International Trade.
4. Methods of Financing Exporters and Business Risk Management: Pre-Shipment Finance, Post Shipment Export Advance, Factoring and Insurance, Types of Risks, Quality and Pre Shipment Inspection.
5. Custom Clearance of Import and Export Cargo: Clearance of Import Cargo, Clearance of Export cargo, Custom Valuation, The Harmonized System, Carnets, New Developments in Custom Clearance Procedure.
6. Logistics and Characteristics of Modes of Transportation: Planning Physical Distribution, Benefits of Efficient Logistics System, Concept of Marketing Logistics System, Critical Elements of a Logistics System, International
7. Characteristics of Shipping Industries: History of Shipping Industry, Characteristics of Shipping Industry, Roleof Intermediaries in Shipping Industry, Latest Trends in Logistics Operations, Ocean Freight Structure.
8. Containerization and Leasing Practices: Containerization – Concept and Operation, History of Containerization, Types of Containers, Benefits of Containerization, Global Trade and containerization, Container Leasing Practices
and Inland Container Depots.
9. Export Incentive Schemes: Duty Exemption Scheme, Duty Remission Scheme, Export Promotion Capital Goods Scheme, Special Economic Zones.
10. Information Technology in International Business: Electronic Procurement, Electronic Marketing, Electronic Logistics.
1. Pdf book chapter wise
2. Detail chapter wise quality notes
3. Ready to print
4. Download in few hrs or 24 hrs
5. Huge selling